Friday 27 November 2009

Insider fashion tip - modus vivendi underwear and swimwear

Though I do not consider this blog is a way of advertising anything, I have just discovered a Greek designer undwear brand called modus vivendi design. The designer has a shop in Thessaloniki and one in Athens as well as an online store  for modusvivendi underwear and swimwear. For quality underwear which I find pretty unique the prices are not Dolce Gabbana or Calvin Klein prices. The brand is getting a big following in Greece from the gay community and although the brand is not specifically gay, it does seem to have a certain gay appeal.  Below I have posted some samples from their website. The motto of the range is "Not just clothes - more a way of life". And the name modusvivendi means "a way of life or a lifestyle". Anyway if you want to find their stores in Thessaloniki or Athens leave a comment after this posting and I will reply with the details if anyone is interested but as I said you can also buy online. I have ordered online and the service I can only describe as excellent. I had what I ordered in a couple of days. As I said, below I have posted a few samples of their current underwear range. Let me know what you think.









So if you are into fashion, and they also have Tee shirts and what they call homewear, you can find their online store at www.modusvivendi-design.com

No comments:

Post a Comment